Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing (fleets only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing (fleets only)

I attached a few files here with details on the Honda / Fuelmaker promotional program. The jist of it is:
    Purchase a Honda Civic GX and Receive Significant Discounts
    Off a FuelMaker Natural Gas Refueling System

When qualified customers purchase Honda’s Civic GX and FuelMaker’s Vehicle Refueling Appliance (VRA), they are eligible for purchase discounts off FuelMaker products:

• CLEAN CITIES STAKEHOLDERS: Clean Cities Stakeholders can save at least $2,300 off the price of a FuelMaker VRA when combined with the purchase of a Honda Civic GX.
    • ALL OTHER FLEET PURCHASERS: Other fleet purchasers can save at least $1,900 off the price of a FuelMaker VRA when combined with the purchase of a Honda Civic GX.

Qualified customers include all private and government (non-Federal) fleets (not applicable to natural gas utility fleets or individual retail customers).
    Attached Files

Re: Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
    Qualified customers include all private and government (non-Federal) fleets (not applicable to natural gas utility fleets or individual retail customers).
    John,
    What differentiates "a fleet of one" from an individual retail customer. This seems like a good way to get a new FMQ2-36, as long as I can qualify as a private fleet customer. Now, if the AQMD would add a $2000 buy down like the Phill, this would be a no-brainer for anyone in the market for a new Civic GX.
    Thanks,
    Adrian
    Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
    Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
    Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

Re: Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing

Pretty exciting news until the 'gotcha' of no individuals need apply. John, I would put a little caveat like that at the top of the post next time.
      02 GX
      01 GX
      03 Crown Vic
      06 GX
      Home Fueler

Comment

Re: Honda / Fuelmaker promotional pricing (fleets only)

Some have reported getting the deal by purchasing a couple of GX's and writing Fuelmaker with a photo of a fleet one of the guys has for his business (with the two GX's parked alongside).

Comment

Are you purchasing under a personal name or a business name?
          Join your local Clean Cities Coalition and get even better discounts!
          Purchase under a business name and you can apply for the 50 cent per gallon rebate
          when you fuel it yourself and use for business purposes.
          Dave Clement

Comment

I have worked both Honda and FM on the subject of individual purchaces. If you are a 1099 tax status, even as a home business, I can get you the discount.

Comment

I guess this doesnt count if we bought our '08 in December .

Comment

The program has been in effect for several years. I don't see why not.

Comment

If you have already paid, it might be hard, but it could not hurt to ask!
                  Anyone in Arizona that is interested, get with me and Jerry Polick from
                  San Tan Honda and we can work on it.
                  Dave Clement

Comment

As long as you purchase a new FuelMaker VRA and a new Honda together, under a company name, the discounts apply.
                    If you purchase under a business name and are also a member of your local Clean Cities Coalition, even better discounts apply.
                    The more you purchase, multiple Honda GX's & VRA's, larger FuelMaker, etc. the better the discounts are also.
                    Dave Clement

Comment

If people are buying with cash they should band together and get the most discounts. Like a group buy.
                      Now only if there were zero percent financing on the civic.....................
                      Last edited by ajgiorgi; 05-30-2008, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Who do you purchase the fmq2-36 through when getting the fleet pricing? The local Honda dealer or Fuelmaker dealer?

Comment

You will need to get in touch with both the FuelMaker Dealer, the Honda Dealer and then your FuelMaker dealer will call Fuelmaker US Sales with the information so FuelMaker can make the arrangements and get authorization from American Honda.
                          The GX will come from the Honda dealer and the FuelMaker will come through the FM dealer, they have to be purchased at the same time.
                          Last edited by cngaz; 06-04-2008, 09:21 AM.
                          Dave Clement

Comment

"Honda credit is on a per-vehicle-purchased basis and aggregates, regardless of which qualified FuelMaker system or quantity of FuelMakers are purchased."

Does this mean If I buy 2 vehicles I get 2 x 1400 from honda and 900 from fuelmaker?

So I would get $3700 towards the purchase of a FMQ2-36 If I were a clean cities stakeholder?

Comment

Not quite, the incentive runs in blocks of 4. 1-4 GX's, along with the clean cities membership qualifies you for a total of $2300. 5-8 would be x2 and so on.

Comment

Working...
                              X