• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Curtis
    Co-Founder CNGChat.com
    • Sep 2007

Factory Authorized Home Refueling Equipment Dealers/Service Techs List

If you are a certified HRA service and sales entity for FuelMaker, or any other home refueling unit, please reply to this thread and give your state (area of service), business contact info and list of services provided.

Compliance for US sales may include, but may not be limited to; inspection/certification with Underwriters Laboratory (UL), National Fire Protection Act (NFPA-52) compliance and others safety certifications required for units marketed for use as a "home refueling appliance", such as FuelMaker's Phill unit, or the light duty commercial units, like the FM 4 and FMQ 2-36 from FuelMaker.

If you are a non-US equipment dealer, please specify what equipment you represent, services provided and country/s you provide service to.

If you represent a unit that is not for sale in the US, please state that the unit is not certified for home use in the United States and list which certifications the unit does carry, ie ISO, etc.
  • Amfuel
    • Aug 2008

Re: Factory Authorized Home Refueling Equipment Dealers/Service Techs List

American Fueling
    1100 Kane Street
    La Crosse, WI 54603
    800-497-5894

[email protected]
    Sales, Service, Installations, Parts
    Serving Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota

Authorized distributor for BRC Fuel Maker and Bauer Compressors
    Factory Trained - all products represented

Comment

• wparish
      wparish commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried to email [email protected] today looking for a replacement panel for my Phil. It bounced back immediately as undeliverable. If there's a new contact for American Fueling, and update here would be helpful.
    • Nov 2014

Energy tree cng out of Tenn might not be factory authorized, but I would put them up to any dealer. They have been keeping these units going through all the storms. There is nowhere else I would consider. They are the experts in my opinion.

Comment

• azteccrew5
      • Apr 2014

I concur with 7700, Energy Tree CNG are incredibly experienced guys. Many threads sing their praises, I'm one of them

Comment

• Curtis
        Co-Founder CNGChat.com
        • Sep 2007

473 EPA OUL/IUL Approvals for American Power Group

March 19, 2015 | USA, Lynnfield MA
        American Power Group Corporation’s subsidiary, American Power Group, Inc. (APG), has received online notification from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that its recent Clean Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Engine Conversion Submission has been approved for the following additional Intermediate Useful Life (IUL) engines:
        • Detroit Diesel DD13 12.8L (2012 to 2008)
        • MBE 4000 12.8L (2009 to 2007)
        • Detroit Diesel Series 60 12.7L (2006 to 2005)
        • Detroit Diesel Series 60 14.0L (2009 to 2005)
        • Detroit Diesel DD15 14.8L (2009 to 2008)
          Read more

Comment

Working...
        X