No announcement yet.

Galileo "station in a box" in Riverside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More about the SoCalGas Microbox evaluation in Riverside, and Galileo replacement by Kwik Trip was found in these two threads:

Home > Forum > Welcome > In The News > SoCalGas Brings Galileo CNG Refuelling Microbox to USA

. . This is a test only, with which there have been issues already. I cant talk about what the issues are, but there is still work to be done by Galileo before these are prime-time fare for US markets . .

. . So they can use a Galileo Mcro-box in CA???? What about the minimum clearances in NFPA 52?
    Requirements: 15ft between storage and compressor, 3ft between storage and dispenser.
    A mobile IMW skid is 24ft long and the clearances can be adhered to with that length . .

Home > Forum > Welcome > In The News > Kwik Trip Opens 28th CNG Station

. . Kwik Trip replaced the Galileo compressors while still under warranty. They are using Ariel now . .

Comment

so they are overpriced and have issues....sounds like a great deal !

Comment

Regulation in this country is a double-edged sword. It makes doing business harder and more frustrating - as a CNG guy trying to work in California I can attest to that. But it also helps keep junk like the Galileo out of industry, which is a good thing. It helps set a high bar for performance and for safety and that is how you play the 'long game'. Don't forget, our good friends at SoCalGas were ALSO the guys who hailed the 'Hurricane' as the next great breakthrough in CNG technology - now they are touting the Galileo. I for one am glad they are leading the charge - they are the only organization I can think of with enough money to waste on a fools errand such as this without going bankrupt. A strong argument can be made for learning everything NOT to get involved in, by looking at the machines SoCal has endorsed: Fuelmaker, Hurricane, Galileo.....

Comment

Working...
        X