X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samgx
    replied
    Re: Where do you get your fuel poll

3 times a week at the Valley Vistas Services station in the City of Industry.

Leave a comment:

• Rinran
    replied

I live in Colorado.

I use my phil unit which is in my garage whenever I am running low in cng

I try and use the clean energy stations in and around the Denve area. There are about 6 or 7 stations in the greater denver area that offer cng

Leave a comment:

• CraziFuzzy
    replied

Originally posted by 02cvpi View Post
    I fill at the Riverside station at 1.21 GGE
    Hey now, don't exaggerate.. it's $1.219...

Leave a comment:

• 02cvpi
    replied

I fill at the Riverside station at 1.21 GGE

Leave a comment:

• marc deluca
    replied

At home, right out of my well. Good high btu, unscrubbed gas. 4.5 gal/hr compressing rate. Takes 12 hrs to fill my truck that has three 18 GGE tanks.

Leave a comment:

• berg1
    replied

FM Q2-36 at home, closest station is 200+ miles away

Leave a comment:

• kayo
    replied

We fuel up in Southern Utah 99% of the time at a Questar facility. Questar has upgraded their fueling facilities here and we usually get 3000 lb fills.

Leave a comment:

• kmcqueen
    replied

I live in Utah county, UT and work in Salt Lake City.

I usually refill at the Questar station on 200 S. The main two reasons for this are the generally good pressure there and the proximity to the express lane on-ramp at 400 S.

Leave a comment:

• drgriff
    replied

I fuel up at the Tesoro station at Redwood Road and North Temple in Salt Lake City. They give stickers that you put on a card and when the card is filled, for me pays for about half of the total fuel fill up. I have a 13 gal capacity. I hope i am not being greedy what with our fuel price at 88.9 ppg but every little bit helps, and it's their way of showing appreciation and wanting their custumers to return, which we do!!!
    Last edited by drgriff; 01-30-2009, 01:16 AM. Reason: add details

Leave a comment:

• nttrainer
    replied

Originally posted by black cat View Post
    Linden ut stll at $.75
    That's a state fueling station and they don't change the price on the pump to reflect what you are actually being charged. You get the bill from your fuelman card to see what the actual price is. Last bill I got it was about 89ยข/gge. It's been unpredictable lately. It was totally down yesterday. When it's up it's great.

Leave a comment:

• green99
    replied

I fuel at the Salt Lake City International Airport since I work out of the building in front of the public fuel station. The SLC Airport Uses CNG shuttle buses for there long term parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• cngpizza
    replied

Nipsco in northwest ind, does not want to be in the cng bussiness. Their equipment is always down. No reinvestment at all. I am buying a fuelmaker this week.

Leave a comment:

• black cat
    replied

Linden ut stll at $.75

Leave a comment:

• MaxPowerLB7
    replied

Flying J in Springville, only place within 40 miles of home . Occasionally in Richfield, when I'm in the area.

Leave a comment:

• MR CNG
    replied

City of Union City's Public CNG dispenser or one of PG&E's locations, usually Santa Rosa.

I've used two different C.E. locations in Oakland because I had to, left alot of white oily residue on the fill nozzle. I try to stay away from those.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X