Where do you get your fuel poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where do you get your fuel poll

Here in Utah West Jordan Kicks 66,Questar on 2nd or Wilson Lane 21st Street in Ogden, only twice a week full size pickup 360 miles. I'm glad I only have to make 3 trips a week.

Comment

I built my own home fueling station which is much superior to a phill. I can fill my Ford Crown Vic with a big auxaliry tank in under two hours. I have parts to build additional machines if I had a customer.

Comment

Sounds awsome! If you want to get rich, just get it certified and market it. I fear selling them with no certification would open you up to legal liabilities that you don't even want to imagine should something happed to the buyer, fire, explosion, etc. Not that it would... but better safe than sorry. Your local gas utility might be able to assist you with funding, direction, technical assistance, whatever to help you get it legal to sell. Keep us posted if you move forward with it. Might try your local university too.

Comment

well head davey compresser

Comment

Originally posted by dhsaab86 View Post
            I built my own home fueling station which is much superior to a phill. I can fill my Ford Crown Vic with a big auxaliry tank in under two hours. I have parts to build additional machines if I had a customer.
            I built my own also davey 15 scfm what did you use cowboy

Comment

mostly of exit 261 in springville utah

Comment

City of Union City's Public CNG dispenser or one of PG&E's locations, usually Santa Rosa.

I've used two different C.E. locations in Oakland because I had to, left alot of white oily residue on the fill nozzle. I try to stay away from those.

Comment

Flying J in Springville, only place within 40 miles of home . Occasionally in Richfield, when I'm in the area.

Comment

Linden ut stll at $.75

Comment

Nipsco in northwest ind, does not want to be in the cng bussiness. Their equipment is always down. No reinvestment at all. I am buying a fuelmaker this week.

Comment

I fuel at the Salt Lake City International Airport since I work out of the building in front of the public fuel station. The SLC Airport Uses CNG shuttle buses for there long term parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by black cat View Post
                          Linden ut stll at $.75
                          That's a state fueling station and they don't change the price on the pump to reflect what you are actually being charged. You get the bill from your fuelman card to see what the actual price is. Last bill I got it was about 89ยข/gge. It's been unpredictable lately. It was totally down yesterday. When it's up it's great.
                          2004 Toyota Avalon bi-fuel
                          2013 Tesla Model S 85

Comment

I fuel up at the Tesoro station at Redwood Road and North Temple in Salt Lake City. They give stickers that you put on a card and when the card is filled, for me pays for about half of the total fuel fill up. I have a 13 gal capacity. I hope i am not being greedy what with our fuel price at 88.9 ppg but every little bit helps, and it's their way of showing appreciation and wanting their custumers to return, which we do!!!
                            Last edited by drgriff; 01-30-2009, 01:16 AM. Reason: add details

Comment

I live in Utah county, UT and work in Salt Lake City.

I usually refill at the Questar station on 200 S. The main two reasons for this are the generally good pressure there and the proximity to the express lane on-ramp at 400 S.

Comment

We fuel up in Southern Utah 99% of the time at a Questar facility. Questar has upgraded their fueling facilities here and we usually get 3000 lb fills.

Comment

Working...
                                X