Tank Expires Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Expires Soon

I just bought a car that looks like its in the process of switching over. I'm not sure what needs to be done and I don't know where to take it. I don't know anything about these systems and I don't want to get ripped off. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to take the car? Also I was looking at my tank and it appears that it expires May of this year. Can the tank be retested and reused or is it garbage? If the tank is garbage how much do they usually cost and what is the average size used? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Domino
    Last edited by Domino; 01-25-2010, 12:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Re: Tank Expires Soon

Domino, welcome to cngchat! It's geerally helpful to the group if you let everyone know where you are if you're looking for service in your area. My crystal ball tells me that you're in Phoenix trying to fix your '95 Ford CV.

I would recommend seeking out Kevin at AFVTech in Phoenix. You'll find him listed locally and again in our service and conversions forum. Kevin is a group member and you can trust his work. I'm sure he can be of service.

Speaking of the Service & Conversion forum, I'm going to move this thread over there since it is more in line with that topic of discussion. Please follow it there.

Comment

Working...
    X