I bought a 2000 Chev K2500 truck about a month ago and I've been told I can take a $3,000 tax credit in Utah. I need for my documentation how much it costed above the original price of a non-CNG truck. I've been told you can take half of the cost of the conversion, but I don't know where to find this information. Also, is there any federal deductions I can take on this truck? I love my truck and right now we are paying only 64 cents a gallon in Utah.