Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lincoln Composites make the only 21x60 21 gge tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Lincoln Composites make the only 21x60 21 gge tank?

Hi everyone, OKC CNG Tech with Preferred Service CNG here. I am trying to put together a quote for at least five 2008 F-250 conversions. Does anyone know if another company besides Lincoln Composites makes at least an 18 gge certified tank that is no bigger than 21x60 inches. Needing to quote 5 of them at least. Or does somebody have good connections at Lincoln Composites. In the past I have not seem to have had any pull, with getting a sales quote.
    Thanks for the help.

Re: Does Lincoln Composites make the only 21x60 21 gge tank?

I bought one from them, I don't think there is anyone else you can easily get this size from. You usually have to order a batch and they'll make them for you. But LC had one of these that I could just buy from them, so make sure they have them or you may have to wait for a batch or order enough for a batch.
    2000 Escalade (option 3 conversion) FOR SALE
    2004 F150 XLT (OEM conversion)
    2000 Camry (Awesome Car!!)

Comment

The last time I checked (months ago) Lincoln's inventory they had some 21.2x60 tanks ins stock. 21.2gge. Pretty pricey.

I can check and/or set something up if you like. PM me.

Comment

A Friend of mine sell for Lincoln Composites, that size tank is very popular for pickups, it runs about $2800 with an electric valve, Jim
        Jim Younkin
        www.younkincng.com

Comment

Their list price is about $600 higher with a manual valve. But I don't buy enough I guess.

Comment

Go Natural CNG has about 45 of those cylinders. But they will not sell to you unless you are a certified installer.

Comment

I have them as well, I wont sell to you if you are not a OK Lic. shop and a certified installer for the kit you are using and it is EPA certified.

Tom Sewell
              TGT

Comment

Working...
              X