CNG Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNG Quote

Does anybody know where I can go to get a quote on a conversion installation (this would be the kit plus installation). I need the quote for tax purpose. I've tried Sno-Motions here is Salt Lake....But I'm not having any luck. I'm not too impressed with their customer service. If I can get a quote faxed or emailed that should work. Thanks.

Re: CNG Quote

Hi Royger,
    You might try some of the upfitters here:
    http://cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27

Comment

Hi, I am a new member and and accountant. conversion does not make a lot of sense. my numbers add up only on used gov. conversions. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by golfpro View Post
        Hi, I am a new member and and accountant. conversion does not make a lot of sense. my numbers add up only on used gov. conversions. Jim
        I would assume that used OEM vehicles pencil out as well, right?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

If you are driving 20 miles per week then sure may not make sense. For myself I drive at least 150 per day 7 days a week and my wife 60 miles 5 days per week. Last year we saved over $12,000 in fuel cost over gasoline. This is taking into account some of the long distance hauls I do sometimes. My excursion get 10-12 MPG most of the time my wife 15 MPG, assume gas at $3/gallon and assume my cost of CNG $.83/gallon from home. Start dividing and multiplying and you'll see.
          sigpichttp://WWW.CNGMOTORS.COM
          SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.

2003 Hummer H2 bi-fuel
          2000 GMC Yukon XL bi-fuel
          1999 International 4700 dual-fuel
          2007 Chevy Avalanche bi-fuel

FMQ2-36 Fuelmaker w/ 24 GGE cascade

Comment

I also tried Sno Motion and talked to Rick. He wasn't very informative, he was abrupt and most of all, I felt I was bothering him. I won't go back to them for anything.
            You may want to contact Joan and Semi Services @ 521 0360. She was very helpful, courteous and had a genuine interest to help.

RV
            Robert
            "Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right." Henry Ford

Comment

New conversion company in UTAH . . . try Hatch Motors in Layton/Kaysville, UT. 720 East Center, Kaysville, UT . Blair at 801-336-6678 or
              call Jeff at 801-628-0174
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by CNG MOTORS View Post
                If you are driving 20 miles per week then sure may not make sense. For myself I drive at least 150 per day 7 days a week and my wife 60 miles 5 days per week. Last year we saved over $12,000 in fuel cost over gasoline. This is taking into account some of the long distance hauls I do sometimes. My excursion get 10-12 MPG most of the time my wife 15 MPG, assume gas at $3/gallon and assume my cost of CNG $.83/gallon from home. Start dividing and multiplying and you'll see.
                Did you convert your Excursion to run on CNG? If so, I am interested in same. Any info you can provide would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Royger View Post
                  Does anybody know where I can go to get a quote on a conversion installation (this would be the kit plus installation). I need the quote for tax purpose. I've tried Sno-Motions here is Salt Lake....But I'm not having any luck. I'm not too impressed with their customer service. If I can get a quote faxed or emailed that should work. Thanks.
                  Yes, Ashton Motors will give you a quote. 801-336-6678

Comment

Working...
                  X