Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to CNG, would like to convert my Land Rover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to CNG, would like to convert my Land Rover!

I am located in Houston, Texas and recently I noticed that near my home there is a CNG fueling station. I was curious so I stop to see what it was for!…. I came home and researched a little about CNG, and I am totally sold on the idea of converting my Land Rover Freelander 2004!… I have not been able to find information on who may be converting the freelander… It looks like is limited to Crown Victories, F150, and larger vehicles. I am hoping to hear from a member who may be able to point me in the right direction. Hopefully there is already a company in Houston that can make such conversion.

Thank you for all the help.

Paul

Re: New to CNG, would like to convert my Land Rover!

Welcome to CNGchat, Paul.
    Please review the following information along with the links as I don't think a legal conversion solution exists for the Land Rover.
    http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1767

Comment

Can a legal system be done for it?

I had read the list prior to posting, but I was hoping that it may not be up to date in all the models. Is there a way to have a legal system done.... I seen it in Germany with FLEXGAS , with the rapid increase of gas prices, do you think other models will be added to the list?

Comment

Working...
      X