Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Honda Civic GX up for sale (92691 - Mission Viejo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Honda Civic GX up for sale (92691 - Mission Viejo)

Hi Folks,

I have a 2006 Honda Civic GX that will be going up for sale after this weekend when I have a chance to get some pictures up of it. It has ~49k miles on it and is in good condition. It has been serviced at Costa Mesa Honda everytime it needed work done on the engine (oil change, filter change, etc.). It has some minor door dings where folks have hit it when parked publicly but other than is in great body condition. I also of course have the white HOV sticker that is now good until 1/2015.

It has a great stereo/dvd/navigation system in it with full upgraded sound. It has a Kenwood DDX814 double DIN receiver that has HD-Radio, Bluetooth, Garmin Navigation, Ipod connection and a rear-view camera. The sound system consists of 7 speakers - 2 separates in front and coaxial speakers in the back deck (yes - this was all custom done). The speakers are Focal brand. If interested I will dig out the original boxes and let you know the specific speakers. In the trunk is a "stealthbox" subwoofer by JL Audio - a 10" sub with a 3" throw. Incredible sound that doesn't take hardly any trunk space away at all. The speakers are powered with 2 amps (both Focal as well) - one under the drivers seat is a single channel amp at 500watts driving the subwoofer, and the amp under the passenger seat is a 200wattx4 driving the speakers in the car.

I will get pictures up this weekend - if anyone has any questions, feel free to post them or PM me.

Due to the highly upgraded nature of the stereo/dvd/navigation system I am asking a bit more than general asking price - $15.5k.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: 2006 Honda Civic GX up for sale (92691 - Mission Viejo)

Is your '06 civic still for sale?

Comment

You may wish to contact the opening poster by clicking on his name and sending a Private Message.

Comment

PM sent. Please provide contact information. I am local to Orange County, CA

Comment

Originally posted by brianlin87 View Post
          PM sent. Please provide contact information. I am local to Orange County, CA
          Not sure if I'm even allowed to send PM's with my low post count, but in case you didn't get my contact information my e-mail is brianlin87(at)gmail.com; please e-mail me and I will respond with my cell phone number.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Working...
            X