WTB Marine CNG Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Marine CNG Tanks

I'm looking for a CNG tank for my CNG marine stove. The tank in the boat is steel and about the size of a SCUBA tank. I would like to get a spare since it's difficult to fill while on a trip. I can't find a source for new or used ones. Anyone have one available?

Re: WTB Marine CNG Tanks

http://www.safgas.com/store/Boat-Sto...-Cylinder.html

Or look under the 'Locations' link for your local refueling location, there might be some tanks also...

Comment

Thanks for the link. I see that their tanks are 2250 psi. Our filling station is 3000#. That would probably be an issue.
      Also, I saw a guy on you-tube fillng a 3000 psi tank. It looked like it was an aluminum SCUBA tank. Other than the obvious valve difference, and the fact that someone could acutailly use it for a scuba tank and die from anoxia, is there a problem using a 3000 psi aluminum tank with CNG?

Comment

I wounder what Luxfur in Riverside, Calif would say??? They make both aluminum SCUBA and CNG tanks

Larrycng

Comment

In Florida we offer boat tank refills, give us a call or visit www.wisegasinc.com if you are in the area.

Comment

I have one in Arizona.$300 EXP 2015. Paul 480-221-9572

Comment

Working...
            X