replacement fuelmaker timers available now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacement fuelmaker timers available now

Finally i have replacement timers for the fmq-2 and fm4 3000# and 3600# machines, aka p30 and p36 modules. i made a video of the installation process to show how easy they are to replace. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxouRGl9D0
    price is $200 to your door. pay pal only.
    sorry about the video quality, but i was by myself.
    NOTE:---------------------------------------
    1: these will not fix a broken compressor.
    2: if your compressor takes longer to fill than it used to, don't buy one. (rebuild it)
    3: if your compressor wont build full pressure, don't buy one. (rebuild it)
    4: if you still have a warranty on your compressor, DO NOT! buy one.
    5: this will not fix any problems, except timed out compressors.
    6: your fuelmaker dealer will not install this for you, don't ask.
    7: if you don't understand what i am saying, don't buy one.
    these are replacements and can not be detected by fuelmaker during a rebuild. these were designed to get maximum value out of your $1200-1800 rebuild. after all, if your car shut down at 30K miles and you had to pay to get another 30K miles, it wouldn't be fair.
    all requests email me at [email protected] and i will take your order.
    jay

Re: replacement fuelmaker timers available now

OK, I took the plunge and bought a timer. The Pay-Pal address and the process to purchase in the E-mail looked a little strange but I took a chance that the seller was honest. As he stated in his E-mail he would ship the same day I sent the confirmation of the Pay-Pal payment. True to his word the timer arrived the next day . Nice, quality part. Got a couple hundred hours before I need it, but It doesn't hurt to have one in inventory just in case---- A: I can't get a compressor module right away. B: I want to order a compressor module after mine times out and need something to run until the replacement arrives. C: I mess up the timer by fooling around with it without turning off the power . BTW-It is a timer and gives an additional 4000 hours. So even if you are going to run beyond TBO (airplane lingo) you still can track hours. TBO is now "on condition" (more airplane lingo)

Comment

The timer makes a good backup part to have on hand.
      I installed an elapsed time time meter on my unit so I know exactly what the total run time is - saves guessing or an inconvenient surprise later on.

So are replacement (remanufactured) compressor heads available now for the FMQ series from FuelMaker reps?
      '13 Chev Silverado 2500 Ext Cab Factory Bi-Fuel
      '08 Green Tea Metallic GX
      FMQ-2-36 Fueler

Comment

rebuilding is available, but no exchanges like in the old days. so you will have to send yours in. hopefully this will change soon, but it's possible your fuelmaker dealer has his own exchange unit. also the price has gone up like 25%. i hope the get the website up soon with an updated dealer list.

Comment

just a little bump here and a nice email off of craigslist.

Jay, I received the timer and it worked perfectly! Thank you very much for the Fuelmaker technical info! You made my day! I only had had the "owner instructions" manual. Thanks to the info you sent me, I was able to determine that my gas pressure was too low. I set the pressure up a little and the unit works fine! If I owe you anything for the tech info, please let me know and I will send the funds. I am extremely grateful for your help. I have joined the the cng forum so that I can post a comments on your exceptional performance and product. There is a waiting period before I can post.
          I really think that what you are doing with your timer is great! Maybe you should expand your product line to include other Fuelmaker retro fit items. The Fuelmaker situation is very confusing to me. I am wondering if, because of their bankruptcy, their parts production monoply is broken.
          alan

thank you all
          jay

Comment

saw an interesting e mail form fuelmaker the other day it seems the whole fuelmaker division is in chaos. rebuilds are taking 8-12 weeks new orders will be after january and parts are still on order from manufacturers. they don't even know where they are going to stock parts at and pricing has not been determined yet. it seems like they have a bunch of stuff in boxes in a warehouse and they don't know where anything is.
            others are charging $400 to reset your timer which CAN be detected, especially if you return your head with only 200 hours on it. i have not had any complaints on my timers at all. i was hoping for more excellent reviews but many people don't want to be known. if you are close to running out you should get one until the dust settles around fuelmaker.

thanks jay

ps: they make great Halloween treats or stocking stuffers

Comment

thanks J for the replacement fuelmaker timer i plugged it in like the video shows fuelmaker came right on, if there anything i can do for you please let me know, my fuelmaker has been down about a year and to have it pumping again fells like Christmas. phone 304/583/2144.

thanks ken adkins

bruno wv

Comment

this is going very well, not one complaint. i ran out of supplys the other day wow; anyway someone asked me if these would work on a fmq-8 the answer is yes but i need to know this in advance because i need to set the head number 1-4 in the programming. one other interesting thing there seems to be a ratio 4:1 p30 to p36

supplys are restocked and ready to ship
                thanks jay

Comment

hope everyones new year is going well. i just wanted to give this a little bump and let everyone know that i do ship to canada or overseas. every customer has been very happy to date, and i still have plenty of stock. you don't have to have a paypal account to pay through paypal. they do allow funding with a credit card and all transactions are backed by paypal claims services.
                  thank you
                  jay

Comment

hi just an update and a bump. i'm getting some feedback on fm-4's . it seems they are holding up well. one guy has told me he has an additional 2500hrs on his after it timed out so far, and from what i understand the fmq-2 3600psi machine parts are severely backlogged at fuelmaker and you will be waiting a long time to get yours serviced.i still have plenty of stock, so let me know if i can help
                    jay

Comment

bump time again. just wanted to say i have plenty of stock and all is well no complaints. there may not be a lot of comments from customers, but everyones privacy is respected. i expect to see repeat business from a couple of fm4 people soon. the fm4 is holding up very well over 4000 hours maybe the fmq2-36 is as well, but i have not heard back from anyone yet
                      thanks jay

Comment

update: i see some people are still looking for timers. just to remind everyone i still have stock and have never had a complaint. the price is $200 (not $237) to your door including overnight shipping US and CANADA. thanks for looking.
                        jay

Comment

Working...
                        X