Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 GGE Type 4 Tanks for sale 21" x 60", Electronic Solenoid, Impco Brackets $3200 Ea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 GGE Type 4 Tanks for sale 21" x 60", Electronic Solenoid, Impco Brackets $3200 Ea.

We have 23 extra 21.1 DGE (24 GGE) tanks we are trying to sale:

here are pics of the tanks:

21" x 60" is the size, 24 GGE @ 3600 psi

imagejpeg_2.jpgimagejpeg_3.jpgimagejpeg_9.jpg

These tanks are available immediately. They are sized to fit in the bed of full size pickups very nicely.

Please call or email us at:

Christopher Donaldson
    CNG Concepts LLC
    3120 Heathville Ohl Road
    Summerville, Pa 15864

814-759-2002 - Office
    814-648-2294 - Cell

[email protected]
    Last edited by CNG-Concepts; 03-19-2014, 05:51 AM. Reason: Misinformation 24 GGE not 21 GGE

CNG Station design, installation & consulting | CNG EPA conversions, fuel system inspections & maintenance

Christopher Donaldson
    Summerville, Pa 15864

855.CNG.NEED (Office)
    814-229-7220 (Cell)
    http://www.cng-concepts.net
    [email protected]

Re: 21 GGE Type 4 Tanks for sale 21" x 60", Electronic Solenoid, Impco Brackets $3200

when do they expire?

Comment

Re: 21 GGE Type 4 Tanks for sale 21" x 60", Electronic Solenoid, Impco Brackets $3200

The label in the first picture indicates 09/2033

Comment

09/2033 These are brand new tanks with solenoids and brackets.

CNG Station design, installation & consulting | CNG EPA conversions, fuel system inspections & maintenance

Christopher Donaldson
        Summerville, Pa 15864

855.CNG.NEED (Office)
        814-229-7220 (Cell)
        [email protected]

Comment

What is the weight on one of these tanks?
          Bill Howell
          Pigeon Forge, Tn.

Comment

I'm curious to know the weight also.
            Does anybody know what it might cost to ship one of these to Southern California?
            Also, any thoughts on what it might cost to install one of these in the bed of my f150?
            My tanks are going to expire at the beginning of next year so I'm weighing my options.
            Last edited by boycoolman; 04-09-2014, 01:00 PM. Reason: needed to add one more thing

Comment

Originally posted by boycoolman View Post
              Does anybody know what it might cost to ship one of these to Southern California?
              Also, any thoughts on what it might cost to install one of these in the bed of my f150?
              My tanks are going to expire at the beginning of next year so I'm weighing my options.
              I called them today and Chris was very helpful. I ordered one of the tanks in fact. I think he said the weight was around 150# which is about 1/2 of a similar sized Type 1.
              Bill Howell
              Pigeon Forge, Tn.

Comment

Based on the following chart for Iljin Type 4 cylinders, I would guess about 196 lbs. (Ij2160 - 21" x 60")

http://www.bearcomposites.com/products.html

Comment

Originally posted by boycoolman View Post

Shipping is approx. $200 per tank

Christopher Donaldson
                  Summerville, Pa 15864

855.CNG.NEED (Office)
                  814-229-7220 (Cell)
                  [email protected]

Comment

You are right the weight is approx. 196 lbs, full pressure at 3600 psi.

Christopher Donaldson
                    Summerville, Pa 15864

855.CNG.NEED (Office)
                    814-229-7220 (Cell)
                    [email protected]

Comment

All the tanks expire on 9/2033

Christopher Donaldson
                      Summerville, Pa 15864

855.CNG.NEED (Office)
                      814-229-7220 (Cell)
                      [email protected]

Comment

Do you still have any tanks available? I'd definitely like to buy 1, maybe even 2 from you. I just emailed you as well.

Comment

Chris thanks! I got my tank today. If you have any left next week I will get more.

Comment

Originally posted by topher View Post
                            Chris thanks! I got my tank today. If you have any left next week I will get more.
                            So how much usable gas can you get with these tanks? 15 gge?

Comment

depends if your using a time fill or fast fill

Comment

Working...
                              X