No announcement yet.

PHILL station (by Fuelmaker) for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHILL station (by Fuelmaker) for sale.

I have a relatively lightly used PHILL home filling station, for sale. It is currently hooked up to demonstrate that it works well, and you will probably need a plumber to uninstall it. It comes with everything (sensors, hose, nozzle, etc). I believe that unit is about ten years old; it was around $4,000 when I purchased it new, and I have maybe used it somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-100 times. Asking $1,200, but will entertain any reasonable offers. Mike (818) 501-6453

20210105_003129copy.jpg
    Last edited by illbebeck; 3 weeks ago.

Update- now asking only $900. According to the machine light indicators, it has been used somewhere between 1250-1449 total hours. The unit is supposed to be good for 6,000 before needing a refurbishment, so it still should have 75-80% of its life remaining.

Comment

hello,

I would like to buy this from you, is it still avaliable?where are you located?

Comment

It is still available, although I have a party who has expressed interest and is going to get back to me shortly. I am in the Los Angeles area. I can be reached at (818) 501-6453. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X