Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Honda Civic GX for sale with optional PHILL station (by Fuelmaker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Honda Civic GX for sale with optional PHILL station (by Fuelmaker)

I am getting ready to sell my 2013 Honda Civic GX. It is in excellent condition, runs perfect, and has been regularly maintained by Honda. It has 80,000 miles on it and is silver w/ gray cloth interior. It has had about $2,000 in maintenance service at Honda, over the past four months- new A & B fuel filters put in, oil and filter change, new spark plugs and a valve adjustment, new brake pads, new air and cabin filters, and a new battery. The car also has a Honda Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty that is transferable and good through around March 20, 2021 ($50 transfer fee). It even has one more Honda oil/filter change that was prepaid. Tires are in good shape and I am about to get the car fully detailed. Accident free/clear title; Non-smoker, no holes or stains in interior. Navigation, CD, SiriusXM; power locks and windows; a/c; cruise control; alloy rims; tinted windows; full front & rear airbags. Registration good through 5/10/2021. Asking $11K, which appears to be pretty fair considering the condition; relatively low mileage; that the car is still under warranty; and that it just had so much maintenance service. I will entertain fair offers, however

I also have a relatively lightly used PHILL home filling station, which I am willing to sell separately for about $1,400. It is currently hooked up to demonstrate that it works well, and you will probably need a plumber to uninstall it. It comes with everything (sensors, hose, nozzle, etc). I believe that unit is about ten years old; it was around $4,000 when I purchased it new, and I have maybe used it somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-100 times. If you buy the car, I'll make a package deal.

Serious buyers only.

Thanks for your interest.

Michael
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.

Going to put this up for sale this week. $10,000 obo. Might consider throwing in the PHILL. Any serious buyers should contact Michael at (818) 501-6453. Thanks in advance for your interest!

Comment

Working...
    X