Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Honda Civic GX for sale with optional PHILL station (by Fuelmaker)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Honda Civic GX for sale with optional PHILL station (by Fuelmaker)

I am sellingl my 2013 Honda Civic GX. It is in excellent condition, runs perfect, and has been regularly maintained by Honda. It has 82,000 miles on it and is silver w/ gray cloth interior. It has had about $2,000 in maintenance service at Honda, over the past four months- new A & B fuel filters put in, oil and filter change, new spark plugs and a valve adjustment, new brake pads, new air and cabin filters, and a new battery. The car also has a Honda Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty that is transferable and good through around March 20, 2021 ($50 transfer fee). It even has one more Honda oil/filter change that was prepaid. Tires are in good shape and I am about to get the car fully detailed. Accident free/clear title; Non-smoker, no holes or stains in interior. Navigation, CD, SiriusXM; power locks and windows; a/c; cruise control; alloy rims; tinted windows; full front & rear airbags. Registration good through 5/10/2021. Asking $9,500, which appears to be pretty fair considering the condition; relatively low mileage; that the car is still under warranty; and that it just had so much maintenance service. I will entertain fair offers, however

I also have a relatively lightly used PHILL home filling station, which I am willing to sell separately for $1,200. It is currently hooked up to demonstrate that it works well, and you will probably need a plumber to uninstall it. It comes with everything (sensors, hose, nozzle, etc). I believe that unit is about ten years old; it was around $4,000 when I purchased it new, and I have maybe used it somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-100 times. If you buy the car, I'll make a package deal.

Any serious buyers should contact Michael at (818) 501-6453. Thanks in advance for your interest!

Michael
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 10 photos.
    Last edited by illbebeck; 01-30-2021, 01:01 PM.

FYI- Just revised ad above to reflect lower price.

Comment

Car has been sold

Comment

Working...
      X