X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 F250 Super Duty dedicated CNG for sale = $8995

Sold pending delivery and funds today @ 1300 PST

Arguably the ONLY CARB Red sticker approved late model Super Duty F250 XL CNG pickup in SoCal. Carb certified BAF (Dallas Westport now Clean Air Tier 1 factory conversion).

Tanks good until 1/20203 and CARB / CA Carpool Red sticker good until 1-Jan-2022.

It was previously a Louisiana / Texas oil company fleet vehicle & well maintained w/ records. Since purchase in Feb 2018, I have installed new Pirelli Scorpion tires, 4 new tire pressure monitors, new hi to low CNG pressure regulator ($800), AC refill, upgraded the stock factory AM/FM w/ new speakers, amp, sub & a low-end (BOSS) MP3 /CD/Bluetooth/DVD, back-up camera stereo, (4) new body chassis bushings & one new Bilstein steering dampener. Truck has 3 tanks totaling 30 gallon (GGE) in an 8 ft bed, good for 300+ miles (avg 13 MPG). Also has 10-month old battery with 5-year warranty (3 full replacement & 2-years pro rated), and new coils and plugs all around.

Truck has tilt, cruise, folding armrest/ jumpseat, great AC, 4x4 auto or manual, heated & extendable mirrors, 5 & 7 pin tow harness, full sized spare, power everything but seats. Clean body with one blem on the driver side above read wheel well (top of the bed).

We are relocating out of CA. I'm selling this F250 and have sold our 2000 Excursion and getting something else (since gas is $2 in America). You know about saving yourself time, money, heartburn and potentially your life in an accident.

You can email me at [email protected] with questions. We are located near San Dimas / Glendora. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by timgrizzle; 02-18-2020, 06:01 AM.

odometer miles?

Comment

Just over 174,000 miles. I got it with about 150k miles two years ago (February). It took (ahem) a few months to get the Texas vehicle through DMV, CARB and strangely (worst) the CHP - but every since, she's been my urban assault vehicle, daily driver for going it battle....err......DTLA, reserve duties, top of hills at Camp Pendleton (1Sgt Hill) and 500 miles north to the Camp Fire / Paradise, CA aftermath remediation effort.

Comment

PS - I have a fair amount of interest from cars.com, autotrader, KBB and Craigslist. I know this community and have been frequenting this forum for 10 years, so I’d like to pay it fwd for my CNG family.

anyone with interest can email me at [email protected] for fastest response / consideration.

Tim

Comment

I don't recall the member's name but it seems like there was someone on this forum who liked to haul their dirt bikes around and drive to Las Vegas.
          This This seems like exactly the truck he was looking for. Anybody got any ideas who that member is? Wouldn't hurt to send him a message about this

Comment

Originally posted by karl View Post
            I don't recall the member's name but it seems like there was someone on this forum who liked to haul their dirt bikes around and drive to Las Vegas.
            This This seems like exactly the truck he was looking for. Anybody got any ideas who that member is? Wouldn't hurt to send him a message about this
            I think that is cngbiker

Comment

You can try sending a PM or e-mail to cngbiker here:
              https://www.cngchat.com/member/1092-cngbiker

Comment

Gentlemen - thank you! I’ve pinged Biker via PM. Hope he’s not out of comms range for too long!

Tim

Comment

Wow! That thing is a beast! What an amazing truck!
                  Looks well maintained and tastefully nodded.

I sincerely appreciate the offer but I found a dedicated CNG 2004 F150 heritage last year.

Whoever is the lucky buyer of your truck will love it, carpool access, power and practicality in one package.

Hope you find a buyer soon and good luck to you, sir!

Comment

Thanks Biker! I was anxiously awaiting if you’d be online (just shy of stalking you down). Congrats on the new 2004 - and back to working the web for a buyer. And YES -it’s a beast.

Comment

More pictures via this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8y?usp=sharing

Comment

Back to top....

Comment

Did have a deposit on the vehicle - buyer changed mind after discussion with significant other.
                          Last edited by timgrizzle; 02-08-2020, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Back on the market - the potential buyer pulled out.

Comment

Back to Top. Car has new Fuel Gauge control module installed, fresh smog cert on Saturday 15-Feb and am showing this weekend and through the 23rd. F250 @ 1Sgt Hill Pano Feb 2020 small.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X