2012 Ford Fusion, Bi-Fuel, Altech-Eco Conversion, 74,000 miles, Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Ford Fusion, Bi-Fuel, Altech-Eco Conversion, 74,000 miles, Michigan

A 2012 Fusion with an Altech-Eco CNG bi-fuel conversion, EPA certified. In the informed opinion of several experts, Altech-Eco is the best CNG converter in the business. Will soon go in eBay/Craigslist. Feel free to send any questions via CNG Chat. It's in great, great condition;we just found ourselves in need of an SUV for the wife. Looking for $7,400 OBO. https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6041847028.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by whankin2; 03-13-2017, 07:21 AM. Reason: Pictures added

Hi there whankin2! I tried bringing up the pictures but they didn't work and the CL listing expired. It's been a few months - is it still available?
    Talk to me! www.atlasrefuel.com & www.facebook.com/refuelenergypartners/

Comment

• whankin2
      whankin2 commented
      Editing a comment
      MOEN, I know its been a few years, but I still have the Ford Fusion, and I'm likely to sale now if still interested.  I recently swapped the engine for an engine with only 11k miles.  Still running great with the original Altech CNG system.  Therefore, the exhaust valves are perfect.  Can send pics.  Looking to sale for $5500 OBO.

This vehicle is VIN 3FAHP0HA9CR300674

One other sale I saw in the last year: A 2011 with 107K miles sold 3/16 in MI for $6500

Comment

I know its been a few years, but I still have the Ford Fusion, and I'm likely to sale now if still interested. I recently swapped the engine for an engine with only 11k miles. Still runs great with the original Altech CNG system. Therefore, the exhaust valves are perfect. Can send pics. Looking to sale for $5,500 OBO.

Comment

Working...
      X