CNG vehicles at auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNG vehicles at auctions

Anyone know where to go buy CNG vehicles at any auctions across america, or other discounted places? Web addressses names of places etc?

Re: CNG vehicles at auctions

My friend has a used car dealer license and is able to search the auctions, and could not find that any had been sold outside of the manufacturer's reserved lots. It's possible, but we tried. I ended up with a Honda "certified" used from a dealer, Carfax report indicated that the dealer got it at "Southwestern Auction" ..... 07 GX with 79K $12,500
    Chuck J

Who wants to see another 8th Gen Civic, anyway?
    Addicted to Unique Rides

Comment

I also have talked to this guy..... cngautosales.com and he told me to visit the site and post a request...
      Chuck J

Who wants to see another 8th Gen Civic, anyway?
      Addicted to Unique Rides

Comment

Welcome to CNGCHAT. Post your vehicle request in " Marketplace " with WTB in the title . A lot of members have vehicles they will part with if a good offer comes around. A few Dealers who specialize in CNG vehicles are on the fourm frequently.

Comment

hello smggt
          i found something gsaauctions.gov
          autoauctions.gsa.gov

Comment

GSA, IRS, and state surplus auctions. There were a couple dozen vans and trucks recently in Wisconsin through a surplus government auction site. These came mainly from UW Milwaukee.

Comment

Working...
            X