218.5 mph CNG Audi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 218.5 mph CNG Audi

It was the second fastest in the Motortrend test of exotic tuners. First place went to a 1000 hp porsche. Check it out on MotorTrend (link was here, but it didn't allow me to post it) under the story "Nardo High-Performance Event: Kings of the Other 'Ring". The CNG Audi is on page 3.

I didn't know that CNG could rally quite like that...

Re: 218.5 mph CNG Audi

Great find. Here's the link to the 3rd page of the article:
    http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...ohenester.html
    And these are the pictures I could find of the Audi. Interesting that Swagelok is a sponsor.

www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

I would like to see more pictures about the CNG kits installing on the car,if it's possible.
      thank you
      jerry

Comment

China CNG Vendor ? Curtis , Is that you

Comment

Jerry, we get into the conversion aspect of cng only in the most general terms in this group. It is a specialty requiring training and we don't wish to take on the liability of teaching "do-it-yourselfers" how to do this work given it's potential for injury.

I see you drive a cng Passat and have a cng business in China. We have members from all over the world in this group and would love to hear what's going on in China with the cng industry.

Originally posted by CNG-CHINA-VENDOR View Post
          I would like to see more pictures about the CNG kits installing on the car,if it's possible.
          thank you
          jerry

Comment

Working...
          X