Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is CNG station near Bull Head City,AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is CNG station near Bull Head City,AZ?

I bought a CNG Crown Vic In Phoenix, and the man I bought it from says his friend refuels between PHX and Vegas near Bull Head City, AZ. If anyone knows where it is please help, I can't find it on any maps, but it is supposed to be public and for credit cards. I could drive it home easily if I could find it. The friend that supposedly uses it has been unreachable. thanks!

Re: Where is CNG station near Bull Head City,AZ?

There are no public stations closer than Las Vegas. All stations in Vegas use the Haycock petroleum card. You'll find the application in Curt's Corner at:
    http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628
    You might consider continuing to try and get ahold of the fellow he mentioned to you, and if you find a station that's not on the map, please let us know about it.
    You might keep an eye on EBay and try to pick up a used FM-4 Fuelmaker unit so you can just refuel at home. Best of luck.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

Re: Where is CNG station near Bull Head City,AZ?

Have you had any luck with finding fuel around Bullhead? Have you checked with the city and county to see if you can arrange anything at one of their yards? Did you ever get ahold of the fella you were looking for?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4586_1441434431016_578[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
      X