This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ********?

What’s the deal with ********? Their website refers to a dentist website now, unless you add a subcategory after the .com. Every email I send them just bounces back rejected, and their (1-888-The-Fuel) phone number is not working. Are they already out of business? I wanted to look into their new CNG/Diesel Kit they just developed with Bullydog. Does anybody know what’s going on with them?

Thanks,
    Bigmike75

Re: ********?

Yes, they are out of business.
    Jared.
    Mountain Green, Utah
    2003 CNG Cavalier
    2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Who were they?

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

We don't discuss or promote illegal products, services or companies here. The name of the subject defunct company is one of a few which are automatically masked by our forum software.
        http://cngchat.com/index.php?pid=9#furtheringillegal

Comment

Originally posted by John Mitton View Post
          We don't discuss or promote illegal products, services or companies here.
          If it does not exist, how can it be illegal?

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

I was finally able to find the-website-that-we-shan't-speak-of via google and it loaded it okay for me, no dentists here.

Bigmike75, perhaps your DNS server is giving you false information ... try this one:

http://www.opendns.com/

... but, since it is now defunct tis a moot point anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X