Please Attend Grand Opening For Temecula CNG/LNG Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Attend Grand Opening For Temecula CNG/LNG Station

We all want to see new stations opening, and there are! Temecula is getting a new station and I would encourage everyone that has the ability to get to Temecula on Thursday, June 11th to attend. View group calender for details.

Let everyone know about this site, perhaps someone could throw together a simple flyer to hand out, and also promote cngprices.com in the same literature. We'll have Todd add it to the locator.

I'm aware of at least 3 more stations opening to the public throughout Ca, and that's only from one station builder I've recently spoken to.

As a side note. My station has received it's upgrades (for all of our handicapped and blind ngv owners) and could open as soon as next week. I'll announce a Grand-Reopening event as soon as we have a date.

With all the stimulus funds, there shall be many more stations going up over the next couple of years. I am personally working with a company in Sacramento to get secure grant funding for public access infrastructure in Buena Park, right beside the 5 fwy at Stanton Ave.

The bidding process is extremely competitive, but if you don't ask, you don't get.
    Last edited by Curtis; 05-29-2009, 03:14 PM.

Re: Please Attend Grand Opening For Temecula CNG/LNG Station

I've herd of station in Fullerton off the 91 in the works.

Comment

Another station somewhat along the 91 is a good thing. Buena Park will be nice but you really can beat the connivence of the Gene Autry station off the 5 with it's carpool lane access.
      John

Comment

Back on topic:
        I will be there!
        BLUE 09 GX

Comment

I'll be there.

Chris

PS I heard a station in San Juan Capistrano was in the works.

Comment

I might try to get out there, what time is this thing happening?
            1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
            2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

It is at 10:00 AM
              BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Grand Opening For Temecula CNG/LNG Station

I just got back from this event. There were probably only about 30 people there. I got a free fillup, but it did not fill completely, got 17 bars, which is the 3000 mark. I asked Mike Downs (of Down's Energy) when Visa/MC cards will be accepted, and he said 4-6 weeks. Price was 1.729.
                I saw Todd (CNGPRICES) and his family, and Annabel Cook from Honda.
                Pictures located here:
                http://www.cngchat.com/photopost/sho...at=531&ppuser=
                Last edited by jetboatjohnny; 06-11-2009, 04:11 PM.
                BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Wish I could have got out there, but had to work late this morning. Might make a decent stop for driving down to SD though. So VISA/MC is not up and running yet?
                  1997 Factory Crown Victoria w/ extended tanks ~~ Clunkerized!
                  2000 Bi-Fuel Expedition --> ~~ Sold ~~ <--

Comment

Visa/MC Access in 4-6 weeks. CFN cards accepted now. They have 1 each pump 3,600/3,000psi. They also have gasoline, diesel and VP racing fuels.
                    They gave out nice gift bags with a notepad, pens and sugar-free mints.
                    BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Has anyone heard of a "new" CNG pump somewhere between Carlsbad and Irvine on the 5?

Comment

I drive this all of the time and I have never heard or seen anything between Sand Canyon/Irvine and Carlsbad. If there is something, I sure would like to know.

Comment

Working...
                        X