can anyone tell what my cng tanks are worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell what my cng tanks are worth

I bought a 96 ford f 250 truck and selling the tanks and brackets and cover along with the tank under and the attachtments regulator and such the tanks exspire after 2011 can someone tell me the resale value of these items thanks carole

Re: can anyone tell what my cng tanks are worth

Sorry Cowgirl, with 2 to 2-1/2 years remaining. (guessing, what month do they expire?), the tanks are only worth you can get out of them (probably not much). Is this a Bi-fuel truck? The other components (regulator, valves, compuvalve, etc if it is bi-fuel) are worth some money if they work and don't leak.

Why do you want to sell them anyway?

Hope this helps and good luck, and welcome to CNG Chat

Larrycng

Comment

I bought the truck month ago and didnt realized i couldnt put a camper shell on it for camping what i bought the truck for. I org just wanted to sale the tanks in the bed of the truck and the straps and cover but have gotten a few calls that they want all three tanks and the stuff that hooks them togeather the truck has rebuilt engine and tranny but they never worked on the natural gas and it was discounted when the engine was replaced i go back fourth on keeping them. since it is a bio fuel truck Thanks for the reply

Comment

The tanks are heavy. If you are not going to use them, you should probably remove them and sell all of the cng parts- which will require a little engine work but nothing prohibitive- need to remove the cng parts and lines, fuel rail, and the rubber gaskets around the normal fuel injectors. I believe there is a wire that goes to the fuel pump that has to be removed to run only on gasoline.

Comment

Working...
        X