homeless in need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homeless in need

I have a customer with a multifaith nonprfit orginization looking for a cng van real cheap or donation, if anybody needs a tax shelter or write off and has an extra van please email her @[email protected]

Re: homeless in need

Welcome to the group, flowerbutts.

You didn't mention where you were located, nor where the vehicle would have to be delivered. This might help you out in locating one.

I would only caution that there are many old vans out there, retired from fleet service, that have problems due to difficult (or even impossible) to get repair parts. Compuvalves on the Ford vehicles jumps to mind. Repairs can be costly on some of these cng vehicles due to tanks that have (or are approaching) their 15 year tank expiration, etc.

I would only caution that anything accepted as a donation should be inspected by a knowledgeable, certified cng mechanic before being accepted. Your friend could end up with a parking lot full of dead cng vans... on the other hand, she might make a fortune running a cng dismanteling business.

Comment

Re: homeless in need

Looks like she is in Cedar City, so I'm ssuming the van is needed in Southern Utah.

Comment

Working...
      X