X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fquinonez
    replied
    Re: CE Card?

Just as a point of clarification. The $1.905 price at Garden Grove was a Gas Company pump, and NOT a CE station. However, having a fleet price discount for members of CNGCHAT.COM, would go a long way towards bringing back good will to the user community that is trying to advance the use of CNG as a motor vehicle fuel.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis
    replied

I'm still waiting to hear from Richard Cromwell, the Clean Cities Coordinator/CE Rep in the Cochella Valley. If any of you know Richard, give him a nudge. He was behing the idea when we initially spoke. He felt that CE shouldn't be at odds with their user base, as did our Colorado CE Rep, but his inquirey fell on deaf ears.

With nearly 5000 registered members here, you'd think we could be heard. If not, perhaps we should raise our voice.

Leave a comment:

• mattamhop
    replied

Originally posted by fquinonez View Post
    While filling up this evening at Garden Grove ($1.905/gge), I had a cabbie tell me that CE has a card that allows for a $0.20/gge discount at all of their pumps. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on this? Is this available to the general public, or is this a fleet program only?
    In New York our only vender is CE and the only way you can use their pumps is with a CE card. They bill our credit cards directly, and on top of that they insist on a $100 deposit just to get the card going, isn't the point of a credit card (as opposed to a debit card) that you don't need any cash in hand? I would not rate them (CE) as real responsive to price changes. I read here (one CNGchat) the word from a CE guy saying that they peg the price of their CNG at 50 to 80 cents below the local gas price...well they have definitely been sleeping at the wheel (...or scheming at the wheel depending on how well you know them and trust them) during the local drops in gas prices.

Leave a comment:

• SCChris
    replied

I could use a break in the price per GGE..

Thanks for the heads up on Trillium Anaheim.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• jetboatjohnny
    replied

Please update cngprices.com, it still shows $2.09. I guess the price war is back on with Trillium ($1.98).

Leave a comment:

• freedml
    replied

I think Curtis said he was trying to set us up for that kind of card access. Any progress?

Leave a comment:

• CraziFuzzy
    replied

CE does have an application for their 'credit' card on their site, though it says nothing about any sort of discount. It also appears to be a pre-paid thing, where they charge a 'deposit', of an undisclosed amount (to be determined solely by CE). Sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Leave a comment:

• fquinonez
    started a topic CE Card?

CE Card?

While filling up this evening at Garden Grove ($1.905/gge), I had a cabbie tell me that CE has a card that allows for a $0.20/gge discount at all of their pumps. Is this true? Does anyone have any information on this? Is this available to the general public, or is this a fleet program only?
Working...
X