Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tank inspection?

Hi,

I spoke with someone who works for Honda and she told me we could get free tank inspections, in So Cal, from SQMD or AQMD, regardless of which car we drive. Does anybody have any info on the free tank inspections?
    1998 Honda GX
    ebike

Re: Free tank inspection?

Was she a sales person?
    Mario
    AAA CNG SYSTEMS
    CSA Certified CNG Cylinder & Fuel System Inspector

Comment

Hi, funny. No, she is a lawyer that works for Honda. She was at the Alt Car Expo in Santa Mónica and the Green Cars Expo in Long Beach. Her and her husband drive GX's.
      1998 Honda GX
      ebike

Comment

Originally posted by gringostar View Post
        Hi, funny. No, she is a lawyer that works for Honda. She was at the Alt Car Expo in Santa Mónica and the Green Cars Expo in Long Beach. Her and her husband drive GX's.
        He refers to Annabel. I'll call her and see if I can get some details about this. I helped out at the Santa Monica booth on and off Fri/Sat. I saw a couple of the group members while I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
          He refers to Annabel. I'll call her and see if I can get some details about this. I helped out at the Santa Monica booth on and off Fri/Sat. I saw a couple of the group members while I was there.
          I saw you there too. But, when I went back you were gone. I saw you drooling over the GM Volt!! (Just kidding). Thanks Curtis.
          1998 Honda GX
          ebike

Comment

sounds great if true. let us know - please....
            Last edited by Larryect; 10-01-2008, 06:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by gringostar View Post
              Hi,

I spoke with someone who works for Honda and she told me we could get free tank inspections, in So Cal, from SQMD or AQMD, regardless of which car we drive. Does anybody have any info on the free tank inspections?

I just spoke to Annabel about this. She says she isn't aware of any program through SCAQMD for free tank inspections. She did say that there was possibly a program through SoCal Gas at one time, but she wasn't sure the program still existed. I have a call into SoCal Gas to see about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis View Post
                I just spoke to Annabel about this. She says she isn't aware of any program through SCAQMD for free tank inspections. She did say that there was possibly a program through SoCal Gas at one time, but she wasn't sure the program still existed. I have a call into SoCal Gas to see about it.
                Cool. Thanks. That was it. So Cal gas.
                1998 Honda GX
                ebike

Comment

Working...
                X