X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Group Feed
    replied
    Re: www.cngprices.com

I like the site at CNGprices.com, and have been updating the info on the prices at the stations I use. Some suggestions: It would be useful to have a comments

More...

Leave a comment:

• Yahoo Group Feed
    replied

November 18, 2007 Filled up my GX at the Riverside City yard today. CNG is $1.439 per gge there. I wish I went that way more frequently. What a great price!

More...

Leave a comment:

• Yahoo Group Feed
    replied

Great Job!!! ... From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Curtis Martin Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:21 PM To:

More...

Leave a comment:

• Yahoo Group Feed
    replied

PG&E current price is $2.03870348, I hit as many as possible. I'll stop by the Union City station tomorrow and get the price. Dennis ... From:

More...

Leave a comment:

• Yahoo Group Feed
    replied

Why so many digits?? Curtis I know how the site works, who do you think updates the Hemet station? I could probably guess the CE station in Moreno Valley is

More...

Leave a comment:

• Yahoo Group Feed
    replied
    www.cngprices.com

I see a lot of question marks on a lot of stations, makes you wonder if they even are working. ...

More...

Leave a comment:

• Yahoo Group Feed
    started a topic Re: www.cngprices.com

The question mark indicates that no one has entered the price yet. Click on the question mark and enter the price. If the station is down you can indicate that

More...
Working...
X