• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNGfamily
    replied
    Re: Financing CNG Conversion?

Originally posted by ajgiorgi View Post
    ...(the checks you get in the mail)...
    Just make sure it's one of the checks that gives you the teaser rate for a long enough period of time. Many times the teaser rate is only good for 6 months.... that would be some pretty stiff payments to pay off a CNG conversion in six months!

Leave a comment:

• ajgiorgi
    replied
    Re: Financing CNG Conversion?

I don't think anybody finances that kind of purchase. If you go through the bank it would probably be a personnel loan and the interest may be high depending on your credit. You could check out the credit unions also, they usually have better rates than the banks. Or if you get a good credit card offer for like 1.99 fixed(the checks you get in the mail), I would go that route. As long as you can make more than the minimum payment.

Or you could just sell your car and get a dedicated NGV. lol. Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• silkman32
    started a topic Financing CNG Conversion?

Financing CNG Conversion?

Still new to this forum so if this has been previously posted I apologize. I am in a big need for the government tax credit so I was thinking converting would be my best option. I am wanting to get an EPA certified kit installed through sno-motion if it will be possible for how slammed they are right now, but can you get financing for the 12K+ it will take to convert through the shop, bank, govt, etc? For how many people seem to do it I wouldn't think most people don't have that much to put down out of pocket.
    Last edited by silkman32; 06-30-2008, 10:46 AM.
Working...
X