Brc fuelmaker help san jose California area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brc fuelmaker help san jose California area

I'm looking for someone who can help me finish install. I'm 90% done but cant get it up and running desperate 2 get running..

Authorized fuel Maker companies in California are:
    Clean Energy 866-809-4869 Newport Beach (may be Mansfield Gas Equipment now)
    JayCox CNG Construction 909=520-6717 where???
    C Energy Solutions 415-503-7192 Freemont

Issue you're having? Model number?

Comment

Just cant get it completely installed properly fm36-2. Gas is coming down blow down tube , cant get machine 2 fire up. Not sure if I have enough pressure running 2 the machine

Comment

If you dig through the archives on this site you should be able to find a manual on the FMQ2.The manual will have diagnostics procedures, installation, etc.
        Inlet pressure is 7"wc to 14" wc (water column)(1/4 to 1/2 psi) I like to set it about 10"wc to 12"wc. Pressure that is out of range will fault the machine and prevent operation.

Comment

Manuals:
          https://www.cngchat.com/forum/genera...ration-manuals

Comment

So if I dont have enough pressure the machine won't start up?

Comment

When the fuelmaker starts the pressure often drops and the fuel maker wont run. One trick I have used if the inlet pressure is at least 7" wc is to install an accumulator. Fancy word for big pipe near FM. I have used 12" of 2" pipe and found that it helps with start up

Comment

Working...
              X