Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ca to assist businesses with purchase of Hybrid trucks- Up to $45k in assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca to assist businesses with purchase of Hybrid trucks- Up to $45k in assistance

Dear Clean Cities Coordinator,

The State of California will be opening a program this week that will allow purchasers of hybrid trucks and buses to claim vouchers worth as much as $45,000 per vehicle for the purchase of certified hybrid commercial vehicles. This program hasn’t had much press or publicity so I am reaching out to organizations like Clean Cities and looking for support in getting the word out to individual businesses and users of commercial vehicles that the opportunity is upon them to add clean hybrid vehicles to their fleet.

The commercial hybrid industry has struggled in launching this great technology and gaining mainstream traction in the market due to high upfront cost and poor economic conditions. This new program through the Air Resources Board is a step towards driving volumes up and costs down to users of this technology which will broaden the commercial hybrid user base, lowering the total fuel consumption and GHG emissions of thousands of commercial vehicles.

I have included below a link to the program website as well as some information on Azure Dynamics and the ARB certified products we offer. If you could please share with your members we would greatly appreciate it.

Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or at the number below. Thank you in advance for your support!

Sincerely,

Tom Lincoln
    National Sales Manager
    Azure Dynamics Corporation
    14925 West 11 Mile Rd.
    Oak Park, MI 48237
    T (248) 298-2403 X1221
    C (248) 880-7589
    E [email protected]
    W www.azuredynamics.com
Working...
X