How-To's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How-To's

Can we create a sub-section here in Civic GX for how-to's? I really think it could be useful!

Re: How-To's

I'm new to the forum and ownership of a NGV. I just bought a 98 LX Civic. I wanted to look at the fuel tank and decided to remove the rear seat tonight. It's very simple. I was able to pull back the seat bottom on the driver's side center right under the seat back, you can feel a 10mm bolt there and it's a simple thing to fit a socket on it with an extension. After you remove that one bolt, you can lift up the seat bottom unhooking two hooks in the front of it. After you remove the bottom, you can see two 10mm bolts on each lower corner of the back portion of the seat. Once you remove these two bolts, you can lift the back up, unhooking three hooks and easily remove it. I can't believe how well wrapped and how well installed the fuel tank is, I felt it was worth the effort to see the front side of it.

Comment

Re: How-To's

Admins -

Bump for getting a separate section under each vehicle type to put how-to's. I still believe that it could prove very beneficial for owners.

Thanks!

-Daniel

Comment

Working...
      X