Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honda cng wrecking yards?

Hi all,

I am looking for a fuel pressure regulator (the big apparatus that bolts to the fire wall) for my 1998 civic GX. The diaphragm is ripped and my car won't run without it.

Rebuild kit?

Any leads or advice?

Thanks,

Ed

Re: honda cng wrecking yards?

Go to Car-part.com and look up an engine for a your GX. That will lead you to about 10-15 salvage yards that at least have a GX. You will then need to call them to see if they still have the regulator. Good luck.

Comment

Tom at Tulsa Gas Tech just posted a couple of parts cars in the GX forum, in the Parts Exchange thread.

Comment

I have a regulator from a 1999 GX with 67K on it. Car was running before wreck. I want $550 shipped for it. Sen a PM if interested.
        Ben
        Last edited by Curtis; 10-31-2009, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Ben, welcome to the group, and thanks for posting this valuable part. No doubt someone will jump on it. You may note I edited your post to remove your phone#. We prefer our members use the PM system to protect their personal info... No adress or phone numbers, strictly for your privacy... for future info.

Comment

By the way, you can list parts of this nature for sale in the CNG Marketplace forum.

Comment

CURTIS................

http://cngchat.com/forum/member.php?u=6758

I am new to this sight as you know, I asked the above question, but I don't know if I placed it in the right forum??? or if anyone even saw it??? Please advise.............THANKS!

~Andrew

Comment

Andrew,
                You posted it on Curt's personal wall so it probably did not get much attention. I notice you have the question posted correctly in the Fuelmaker Forum where it is getting comments.
                http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5778

Now back on topic of Honda parts sourcing...

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminCatterlin View Post
                  I have a regulator from a 1999 GX with 67K on it. Car was running before wreck. I want $550 shipped for it. Sen a PM if interested.
                  Ben
                  Do you still have this regulator? Were are you located at? Would you be willing to take a cashiers check? Would you be willing to provide a photo of part or just let me know the make and model of the regulator?
                  Sorry so many questions, my car needs fixing. let me know

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminCatterlin View Post
                    Ben
                    P.S please respond back by PM.
                    Last edited by Curtis; 11-02-2009, 11:37 PM. Reason: deleted personal info

Comment

Shakey, please use the Personal Messaging system to deal with other members regarding private business. If you're unfamiliar with it, just click on a members name when it appears in blue and select "send private Message". Thanks.

Comment

PS no ph #'s or email address' to protect your privacy... site rules.

Comment

Working...
                        X