01 Civic with 09 Honda Fit Rims !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 Civic with 09 Honda Fit Rims !!!!

Just upgraded my 01 Civic from stock 14" rims to 09 Honda Fit 16" alloy rims.

Yes they are an exact fit!!!! The 16" rims have low profile tires..

http://www.cngchat.com/photopost/sho....php?photo=505

What do you think? Are they A fit?

Re: 01 Civic with 09 Honda Fit Rims !!!!

Those look nice, but I think they would better on my 07

What's the bolt pattern on your 01, just wondering if their the same for the 07's? I'm looking for a replacement set and would rather get stock wheels like what you've done, IMHO they look cleaner. So nice job on the Fit wheels

Anyone know if the 07 thru 09 EX wheels fit on the 07 GX?

Comment

Originally posted by c2sox View Post
      Those look nice, but I think they would better on my 07

What's the bolt pattern on your 01, just wondering if their the same for the 07's? I'm looking for a replacement set and would rather get stock wheels like what you've done, IMHO they look cleaner. So nice job on the Fit wheels

Anyone know if the 07 thru 09 EX wheels fit on the 07 GX?
      If they are 5 bolt pattern your should be fine. I am running 02 S2000 AP1 16" rims on my 09 GX. As far as I am aware, the 06+ 8th gen civic is 5 lug on all models.
      '11 Fusion Bi Fuel & FMQ2-36 VRA
      (Former owner '09 Civic GX)

Comment

06 and up is 5 lug and yes the 5 lug ex wheels will work. Search Craig s list for some take off rims and tires.

Besides lug and backspacing The next most important thing to look at is your tire size and compare it to the new stock size using a different rim size, example a 15 in wheel vs a 16" wheel

Use this tire calculator
        http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

You can probably find a set of OEM Civic alloy wheels and tires for $500 to $600 Plenty of import tuners not satisfied with the nice stock alloys. The 05 and down is 4 lug 4x100, and the Fit rims are 4 lug 4x100.

Just did a search in the OC Clist "civic rims" pics and title only search 07 EX $450 and 2010 rims and tires $650 they both look good. You just need to double check everything on the fitment but they should work no problem. Up grading like this is cheaper than buying new tires!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raskell View Post
          If they are 5 bolt pattern your should be fine.
          Well I bought a set of the 07 Si wheels and they didn't fit the GX. The wheels rubbed against the brake calipers, fortunately I was able to unload the wheels fairly quickly.

Originally posted by raskell View Post
          I am running 02 S2000 AP1 16" rims on my 09 GX.
          Just curious how these wheels fit and look on the GX, could you share some pics?. Are all the wheels the same width? Seems like on the newer S2000's the fronts are narrower than the rears.

Another consideration I'm looking at are the Acura RSX wheels.
          Last edited by c2sox; 10-20-2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by camryman View Post
            06 and up is 5 lug and yes the 5 lug ex wheels will work. Search Craig s list for some take off rims and tires.

Besides lug and backspacing The next most important thing to look at is your tire size and compare it to the new stock size using a different rim size, example a 15 in wheel vs a 16" wheel

Use this tire calculator
            http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

You can probably find a set of OEM Civic alloy wheels and tires for $500 to $600 Plenty of import tuners not satisfied with the nice stock alloys. The 05 and down is 4 lug 4x100, and the Fit rims are 4 lug 4x100.

Just did a search in the OC Clist "civic rims" pics and title only search 07 EX $450 and 2010 rims and tires $650 they both look good. You just need to double check everything on the fitment but they should work no problem. Up grading like this is cheaper than buying new tires!!!!
            Thanks for the link on the tire calculator, that's a handy one! I agree buying take offs are the way to go when upgrading

Comment

FYI The s2000 rims are wider and so are the tires. They may or may not rub, You could also check out Acura take offs with 5 lug. I bought 08 Lexus take offs for my 00Camry the wheels/ tires are wider, but they fit no rubbing.

Comment

I think the New Civic EX and LX are 5x114 like the Si now??? And the DX model are still the same 4x100... Wait! Scratch that!

The LX and DX are 4x100 with only front brakesa nd drums in the rear....

The rims above should fit perfectly!

But I think you should go atleast 17inch!!!! The new civics don't look good with 16inch or lower!!!

Comment

Working...
                X