Fuel Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Injectors

I have a 2000 Civic GX. I had some issues with my fuel injectors. I had them removed and rebutil. The replacement cost is 500.00 each at Honda World Westminster. I wanted them to install them and tune up my car because of the rough idle.They refused to install the injectors because of a outside shop rebuilt them.
    I need help to contact Honda Bob to see if he could help me with the reinstallation.

Re: Fuel Injectors

Honda Bob's phone number is 562-889-0920.

I replaced all 4 injectors on my 2000 GX before it hit 100k miles. I had them repaired at the dealer while 2 were covered by warranty. I think the design of that year is bad so the injectors keep blowing and they are expensive. You can contact Honda corporate 1-800-999-1009 to see if they can offer assistance (like 50% off).

Where do you get the injectors rebuilt?

Comment

I would strongly suggest you read this post.

http://www.cngchat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4601

Good luck

OOP's sorry, it may not help with a 2000.
      Last edited by Larryect; 04-01-2009, 04:24 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

GB Remanufacturing, Inc.

2305 E. Cherry Industrial Circle, Long Beach, CA 90805 USA

Phone: 562.272.7333 - Fax: 562.272.7377

Comment

I had Honda BOB out to install the injectors. Still having problems, now the car wont start. The error codes say the pressure is to high in the fuel rail. I think there is a bad injector. Does anyone know where I can get some aftermarket injectors that really work?

Comment

First , find out the actual fuel rail pressure. A bad sensor ? or bad regulator. Both $$$$$.

On the injectors. Some aftermarket ones are available (auto zone I think), close to $200 each. OEM injectors are available from Majestic , Bernardi or South Bay by internet order , about $350 each. With the cost of parts, guessing gets real costly.

Comment

Working...
            X