Door and trim panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door and trim panel

I noticed when I open my driver side rear door it clunks, doesn't feel or sound right. Today when I got to work the trim panel on the outside had come loose. I popped it back in but now I have 2 problems to resolve, my fuel gauge is still flashing.
    BLUE 09 GX

Re: Door and trim panel

Originally posted by jetboatjohnny View Post
    I noticed when I open my driver side rear door it clunks, doesn't feel or sound right. Today when I got to work the trim panel on the outside had come loose. I popped it back in but now I have 2 problems to resolve, my fuel gauge is still flashing.
    My fuel gauge on my '08 GX kept flashing once, but I realized I had left my fuel receptacle door open. My left rear rubber gasket around the lower part of the door just leaked some sort of oil and now it sticks every time I open the door. Time to ask the dealer about that one.
    Adrian

Navy 2008 Civic GX (wife's)
    Silver 2012 Toyota Prius
    Grey 2012 Civic Natural Gas (mine)

Comment

I went out and messed with my door at lunch and it seems now to open and close just fine, but even with the switch on my fuel door depressed the gauge still flashes.
      BLUE 09 GX

Comment

John, Pull out the trunk liner to expose the back side of the filler housing. Then pull off the small wire to the switch until you can get to the dealer.

Comment

Fuel gauge

My fuel gauge no longes flashes, I guess the problem fixed itself!
          BLUE 09 GX

Comment

Working...
          X