2009 Civic Hybrid Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Civic Hybrid Photos

Here are a few pix of a 2009 Civic Hybrid testing in Death Valley. Note that you can resize the photos to 1280 to get a more detailed look.

The quick-to-the-snap spy photographers at KGP caught this facelifted 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid sedan out sunning itself in the California desert. This newly nipped and tucked 'lectrified Civic looks like it's getting a new front bumper with a three-intake design rather than the current single-holed intake. And checkā€¦
    Last edited by PaulH; 07-18-2008, 09:27 AM.

Re: 2009 Civic Hybrid Photos

Originally posted by PaulH View Post
    Here are a few pix of a 2009 Civic Hybrid testing in Death Valley. Note that you can resize the photos to 1280 to get a more detailed look.

http://jalopnik.com/398624/2009-hond...ts-a-face-lift
    Me like! Is that what the "black" looks like in the cruel light of day? I've never seen one in person.

Alloy wheels, maybe? Only reason I suggest is that, in some of the shots, if you look UNDER the car at the inside of the wheel/tire on the far side of the car, you can see the wheel contrasted against the featureless black of the tire. If they were steel I would expect them to be painted black.

Comment

Re: 2009 Civic Hybrid Photos

Some additional (and better) photos of what appears to be the same Civic Hybrid:

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎