Got an '04!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an '04!

I'm stoked. Just thought I'd share. It came from New Jersey. We had it shipped from there to Utah, cost 900 bucks to ship it. Bought it off of Ebay.

I do have some questions.
    How does one find out how many CNG Cavaliers were made each year? I thought I saw a list somewhere?
    2002 Cavalier
    2003 Cavalier
    2004 Cavalier

Re: Got an '04!

Nice looking car . You will like the performance, operation (starting) and fuel economy of the fuel-injected eco-tech engine over your older Cavalier.

Comment

Originally posted by siai47 View Post
      Nice looking car . You will like the performance, operation (starting) and fuel economy of the fuel-injected eco-tech engine over your older Cavalier.
      Thanks.

Is there an appreciable difference between an '03 and '04? I already want another!
      2002 Cavalier
      2003 Cavalier
      2004 Cavalier

Comment

03 and 04 are mechanically identical as far as I can tell. The only difference I've noticed is the plastic between the tail lights on the trunk lid is slightly different.

They are much nicer than the previous years.
        www.CNGUtah.com

Comment

Thanks so much. That's what I was thinking.
          2002 Cavalier
          2003 Cavalier
          2004 Cavalier

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=160388284457

Low miles too. Congrats.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

Originally posted by jblue View Post
              Thanks.... but driving it around has spoiled me.
              2002 Cavalier
              2003 Cavalier
              2004 Cavalier

Comment

Wow for $5k out the door too? That's a steal! I'm looking at an 04 with 60k and the guy is asking $10k... wow. I can only hope to find an 04 for $5k.

Comment

You can do much better then that---Follow the GSA auctions---but be prepared to actually go to the auction. Don't ever bid on the internet unless you like surprises . You have no recourse and the information posted on the GSA site is not really reliable. Check the auction house requirements for payments for both the GSA and the state before you go. Take an extra day and preview the cars before the auction. Find out the running order and select which cars you might be interested in. Set a firm price for each one and as they run, bid to that number. Don't let your emotions get away from you (been there, done that). The one you are most interested in might not be the first to run, but getting one is better then getting none. If you are not interested in the auction route, PM some of the memebers on this site who deal in these vehicles. I am sure they have or can guide you to a vehicle that will meet your needs. And with the memebers/dealers on this site, you can see, drive and decide if the vehicle is a match for you.

Comment

Yeah I've been scanning the GSA auctions, the only issue I have with traveling though is flying out to an auction only to possibly come back with nothing and having wasted $500 on a plane ticket. I suppose if I found some in surrounding states that wouldn't be so bad, especially if I drove... but then time is an issue. Perhaps I'll just have to keep an eye on UT auctions and all the other private sellers.

Comment

Working...
                    X