Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I got my '03 Cavalier CNG for FREE

Here's the story:

I purchased my 2001 Cavalier from a private seller in Mesa in June 2007. A month or so later, my wife's grandma (she's 85) wanted what I had. She is always one to keep up with the "Jones". So, I found her a 2003 Cavalier from CNGMotors (Thanks Murph!) with only 11,000 miles on it. Well, now the doctor says that she shouldn't be driving anymore, so guess who gets the car as a gift? That's right, yours truly.

Also, the Utah state tax credit has not been taken because she didn't owe any taxes last year. So, I guess I get the car for -$2,900 and change. I might be putting my '01 Cavalier up for sale if my wife doesn't want it.
    Jared.
    Mountain Green, Utah
    2003 CNG Cavalier
    2003 CNG Silverado 2500HD

Re: How I got my '03 Cavalier CNG for FREE

A 'nice' grandson-in-law would offer to BUY the car from said grandma

Comment

I did, but she insisted on giving it to us for free. And besides I figure I paid her plenty. Who do you think mows her lawn, who do you think goes to the store for her, who do you think fixes her dinner from time to time, who do you think helps get out the holiday decorations, who do think does etc....?
      Jared.
      Mountain Green, Utah
      2003 CNG Cavalier

Comment

Jared,

I have several friends who I have helped get cavaliers. They were east coast fleet cars as many are. What would you recomend they have done for service and who can best do it for them as close to Brigham as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by bakaroma View Post
          Jared,

I have several friends who I have helped get cavaliers. They were east coast fleet cars as many are. What would you recomend they have done for service and who can best do it for them as close to Brigham as possible?
          bakaroma,

What kind of service are you talking? Regular car service or CNG service? What year of Cavalier? '98 - '02 or '03 & '04?
          Jared.
          Mountain Green, Utah
          2003 CNG Cavalier

Comment

Working...
          X