Parts for ECO FMS Controller system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for ECO FMS Controller system

I have heard that many of the computers have been failing on these ECO conversions with the FMS fuel system controller. Most of these were installed in AZ in 2000 or so. I have one and this information made me nervous, so I found some NEW controllers that a utility company bought for backup. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll see how many I can get. I am getting a few for me and my family who have these in our vehicles. call me at 801-473-6249 or email at [email protected]. Here's a pic of the controller I'm talking about..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yroc; 11-06-2008, 08:00 PM.
    2000 Escalade (option 3 conversion) FOR SALE
    2004 F150 XLT (OEM conversion)
    2000 Camry (Awesome Car!!)

Re: Parts for ECO FMS Controller system

You mean NEW as in Never installed? I might want a couple. Do you have a price yet? The only other part to the system is the servo / valve and it's cheap to fix. It's just a radio control airplane servo. Thanks, Ken
    Last edited by mrpsycho1; 10-14-2008, 11:28 PM.
    03 Chevy Avalanche, 10 GGE tank, ECO negative pressure Regulator and Omnitek Closed Loop System. Range: 130 city / 140 hwy.

Comment

yes, NEW, that's why it's all caps!! Looks like they will be $250ea and they come with some wiring and the servo stepper motor that controls the flow. Call me, I'm still trying to get the order together.
      Last edited by Yroc; 10-20-2008, 10:03 PM.

Comment

So I received my order of these controllers and have found out that they are for Chevy S-10 trucks and Jimmy's with a 4.3L engine between the years of 1994-1999. Eco gave me a 'possible' work around to get them to run the newer 5.3l chevy engines many have here. If you find yourself without options and just want to be able to burn CNG in your ECO conversion, then you may want to try one of these, otherwise, they really don't work on newer 5.3l engines.

The wiring, transducer and stepper motor (flow control servo) are completely compatible, so if you need any of these parts you can use the ones in these kits. I have one more and can 'probably' get another if anyone is in need.
        Last edited by Yroc; 11-06-2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X