New air Filter... No go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New air Filter... No go

I just installed a new air filter in my '95 chevy G20 Van and now it wont work with CNG. But It works on gasoline just fine. I tried putting the old filter back in and it still wont work..
    anyone have any ideas? Please help.

Re: New air Filter... No go

From what knowledge (not vast) I have of ANY vehicle changing an AIR FILTER would not affect the operation of any vehicle (unless it was completely plugged).

Did you accidently bump a wire that possibly could have come loose? That is about the only thing I could think of...unless by some fluke chance some component to the CNG failed at the exact moment you changed your air filter.

Comment

Re: New air Filter... No go

yeah this is definatly a baffling problem. I didnt bump any wires or anything, the fule hose was connected back just as it was..

This happened a few weeks ago and was resolved by changing the shut off valve ( Advanced Fuel Components model 123), but that time it was a leaky componant anyway. It might be that I just have to change this valve ( $55!) every time I open the air filter compartment.. I hope not.

Comment

Working...
      X