X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goodforyou
    • May 2008

2001 Chevy bi-fuel cavalier question

Wow, read the Elkridge auction results...bought our 2001 cavalier (7000 miles) for $7300 just last June.
    Anyways, when we fill our cng tank, after we take the nozzle off, a little bit of gas blows out. Took it to our local gas tech guy and he said the o rings were bad and he replaced them. Has not solved problem. The leak isn't that big of a deal, but it holds pressure and makes the nozzle difficult to remove. Any suggestions?
  • kirkbenge
    • Dec 2007

Re: 2001 Chevy bi-fuel cavalier question

Check out THIS POST about cavaliers venting from the rear (It starts out on different type of problem, but at post #10 they start talking about the problem you are referring to, and there are some solution ideas in posts #17 and #18) From the sound of it though, the o-ring job should have corrected this, it might be worth having your guy double check his work.

Comment

• dovh49
      • Nov 2007

Re: 2001 Chevy bi-fuel cavalier question

I'm looking to do a how to similar to what I did for the HPR. I'll do a preliminary how to for this and you can take picture for me to add to the how to. I'll have time tomorrow morning to put this together. The posts that you were directed to tell you how to do it (it worked for me) but are really not detailed enough.

Comment

Working...
      X