Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Chevy CNG

Where can I get service in Detroit? GM product

Best I can suggest from cngchat master service shop threads, try calling these contacts:

CNG Calumet Fuel and Equipment
    130 State St Calumet City IL
    (773) 960-5642

Clean Car Conversions
    4355 Lafayette Blvd Indianapolis IN
    (317) 408-5041l

Royalty Enterprises Inc.
    (southeast Ohio)
    (740) 322 6185

CNG Solutions
    9665 South 500 West Sandy UT
    (801) 386-8584

Comment

Can you be a little more specific on the type of service you need for your GM product? What specifically are you needing? Are you having problems? What type of problems? Are you needing things like filter changes, tank inspections, or general service needs?

The forum may be able to offer suggestions if you provide; model & year, CNG system manufacturer, specific issue you are dealing with. I'm not in that area so I have no experience with shops up in Detroit but CNG system problems have most likely been seen before and discussed on this forum.

Comment

If you want to find a GM dealer with CNG service experience, call the GM Customer Assistance Center 800-222-1020. You will need the vehicle VIN. They were able to put me in contact on the same phone call with a dealer in the Seattle area where I am. I made an appointment, and had the CNG filter replaced, etc. (I had to furnish the filter via a web search as GM cannot get them anymore).
        '13 Chev Silverado 2500 Ext Cab Factory Bi-Fuel
        '08 Green Tea Metallic GX
        FMQ-2-36 Fueler

Comment

Working...
        X