Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body making Cavalier replacement tanks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body making Cavalier replacement tanks?

With all the Cavalier tanks starting to expire are there any direct replacement tanks available. Mine expires this year. I just went for inspection and emissions and my car failed because the thank has not been inspected. Now I find people are wanting $100 bucks to inspect the tank but it is only good until the end of the year.

I guess they have us over a barrel and know there is nothing we can do but pay up sucker, while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Re: Any body making Cavalier replacement tanks?

The 2004 Cavalier appears to have a 6 GGE tank which is very near the 6.23 GGE tank I am using from Luxfer. I would think there would be others out there as well on the market. The real challenge is finding one in stock, not requiring a production run or a special order.
    '11 Fusion Bi Fuel & FMQ2-36 VRA
    (Former owner '09 Civic GX)

Comment

Is there much of a difference from a normal tank on the Cavalier? Just got a 2000 model with a blown head gasket on eBay that will need one soon.

Comment

Why don't you guys give us the dimensions of the cylinders that need to be replaced such as length & diameter...

Comment

Great idea. I don't have the car yet, still working on shipping. I can maybe next week sometime, if nobody else replies back by then I will.

Comment

Working...
          X