X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 F150 code U2015

Code: U2015
    Definition: SCP (J1850) Invalid or Missing Data From NGV Module

No check engine light, ALT light doesn't come on. Someone else posted this code a long time ago and never said what the problem was. I'm already assuming what it is

Re: 2001 F150 code U2015

Not one reply. I figured it out myself & also bought a service manual that told me what to check first. Since I had to pay for it, and since nobody even bothered to answer, I guess that information will remain only mine. It would be great if everyone here tried to help others learn from their experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by alliedmotors View Post
      It would be great if everyone here tried to help others learn from their experiences.
      I had the same code and also bought the service manual but can't figure out the service manual. Soooo. if you want to be one of the ones to help others, please post up how you figured it out. somone has to be first.

Comment

U2015 is a communications fault, hence the U. It indicates that the PCM has not received messages from the alt fuel system, most likely cause, the AFM is not powering up (notice the light is not coming on?)

Comment

Working...
        X