2000 7700 cng pressure setting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 7700 cng pressure setting?

hi i have a 2000 f150 compuvalve nightmare machine, and the hpr went bad of course. i put a impco regulator in with some careful and intelligent modification and it works just fine, but i need to know the cng pressure to the compuvalve. the hose has a sticker on it that says caution 150 psi, so i set it there. i think that maybe a little high, but it runs----maybe rich but runs. anyone know for sure?
    thanks scott

Re: 2000 7700 cng pressure setting?

Look on the Compuvalve. A siver sticker should list the inlet pressure. If memory serves me, it is 60 psig but check yours.

Franz

Comment

yep your right. the sticker says working pressure 100 psi thanks
      scott

Comment

I need to replace my pressure regulator as well-any chance you could help me figure out how to get mine replaced? TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by scottfetsh View Post
          hi i have a 2000 f150 compuvalve nightmare machine, and the hpr went bad of course. i put a impco regulator in with some careful and intelligent modification and it works just fine, but i need to know the cng pressure to the compuvalve. the hose has a sticker on it that says caution 150 psi, so i set it there. i think that maybe a little high, but it runs----maybe rich but runs. anyone know for sure?
          thanks scott
          Is your truck Bi-fuel? My 2003 F150 Bi-fuel does not have a Compuvalve, but my GFI fuel pressure regulator is faulty according to the Ford dealer. The GFI part is discontinued, so how did you get the impco part to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Energyfuture View Post
            Is your truck Bi-fuel? My 2003 F150 Bi-fuel does not have a Compuvalve, but my GFI fuel pressure regulator is faulty according to the Ford dealer. The GFI part is discontinued, so how did you get the impco part to work?
            Have you checked there in Tulsa to get regulator rebuilt . . . . or replace with Impco parts?? TGT (Tulsa Gas Technology) is major converter who work with Impco components so that would be my first phone call.

Comment

Working...
            X