X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRBOOST
    replied
    Re: contour does nothing

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but were you ever able to solve this?

Leave a comment:

• tjmciver
    replied

When the vehicle was serviced, they may have done a manual override closing of the tank valve.

Leave a comment:

• happily
    replied

1997.............It ran on cng before it went into the shop for repairs 6 months ago(not cng related). Compuvalve is original. mileage is around 100,000. everything else runs great. I really think the lockout is not opening in the trunk I just haven't had a chance to check the voltage yet.

when I turn the key on the green light goes out within 1 sec. Just hoping for more possiblilites, as to the problem

Leave a comment:

• cnguser
    replied

How about some more info?

Year of Ford Contour ______

Has it ever run on CNG since you have had it?

Do you know if the blankety-blank compuvalve has ever been replaced?

Current mileage ________

Does the engine and fuel systems physically appear to be in good order? Does it run good on gasoline?

Leave a comment:

• happily
    replied

tank is full and it starts on gasoline....................I hear it click underneath the car but not in the trunk when the key is turned on

Leave a comment:

• H2Powerman
    replied

Generally this just means there isn't fuel in the CNG tank. Does it start on gasoline?

Leave a comment:

• happily
    started a topic contour does nothing

contour does nothing

my countour's been sitting for a while.........green light comes on with key for 1 full second then off whether I start it or not. I am guessing the lockout in the tank. Any suggestions or other ideas on how or where to proceed
Working...
X