X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jfchenoweth
    replied
    Re: leak repair or replace

Did you order these washer/gaskets from a local ford dealer. I am in Iowa and the only one with a Cng vehicle withing 150 miles. Where can I get these washers from?

Leave a comment:

• darress
    replied
    Re: leak repair or replace

I believe that is your comupvalve. I haven't had that fitting apart, but the flared fittings on the regulator have a flared copper washer/gasket between the fitting and the seat to create the seal. That fitting may have the same one. I could only find it at Ford without ordering a large quantity of them through another source. Be careful over tightening it, you may damage the seat.
    Darress

Leave a comment:

• jfchenoweth
    started a topic leak repair or replace

leak repair or replace

I have a f150 with a leak at what I think in a transducer mdl p71-100. The leak is at an inlet in this part. The brass fitting and the flare on the tubing look good. I have tightened the fitting as tight as I could with out risking damage to the fitting itself. When I tested it The Leak seems to be coming from arount the flare and tubing and not the threads. Is there some type of o ring that should be in this fitting or is it a mlt to mtl fitting.

Is this part replaceable? Where can I get a parts manual for my system. and is there any calibration or test my vehicle after replacing or can it just be swapped out.

Thanks

John
Working...
X