Dedicated F150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated F150

Can anyone relay their experience with Fords dedicated F150 models. Looking at 2002 model. Thanks.

Re: Dedicated F150

I haven't owned an F150, but I sure enjoy my dedicate's.

?Innovation is driven by having access to things.? -- Gleb Budman, CEO of backblaze.com

Comment

I have two 2000 dedicated f-150's That I use in my painting business.I purchased both with low low miles and have no issues pertaining to the cng system.I would opt for the 7700 series over the standard f-150 if you are planning on using it as a work truck. Joe

Comment

Thanks jblue and Joe. How long have you owned the 2000 F150. Looking at the long term reliabilty of the CNG systems and what you can relate from you own experience. This would be my first CNG vehicle. Thanks.

Comment

I have a 2002 F150 dedicated CNG 104k miles. I have been to Vegas and back several times from California without incident. The drive costs me 15-20 bucks round trip. I love this truck. No issues

Comment

Thanks O2. No bad injectors or other CNG parts over time.

Comment

I have an 01 F-150 7700 and I love it. The only problem that I have had is a leak from my fuel filler valve that was caused by dirt in the valve. I learned from this that you have to have a cover on the fuel filler valve.

Comment

Working...
              X