NEED HELP!! CNG Mechanic for 96 Crown Vic in Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP!! CNG Mechanic for 96 Crown Vic in Sacramento

I need some help in locating a mechanic in the Sacramento area for 1996 Crown Victoria. It's running but, two of the tanks (total of three) are turned off. I need someone who can inspect the tanks and turn them on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I live in Salt Lake City and can't drive the car to here because of the limited range with only one tank functioning.

Thanks,

Steve

Re: NEED HELP!! CNG Mechanic for 96 Crown Vic in Sacramento

I'm starting a mobile CNGV Tank Inspection and Repair Service. I have 6 years experience on CNG buses and Certified for 3yrs. Although I have not yet worked on Crown Victorias, they still work the same. I am in Modesto, CA. Please email me with your phone # if you are interested on me working on your car.
    email: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Raul

Comment

Re: NEED HELP!! CNG Mechanic for 96 Crown Vic in Sacramento

I know this is a pretty late reply to your question, but I just joined this website. There's a guy named Wayne (Oliver I think) at DayTech in Fairfield, CA which is just outside of Sacramento. I stopped by to see him on my way home from buying a Contour in CA. He seems very qualified (and certified) and is the person I'd take my CNG issues to. You should see his shop - large, clean, very professional. He's a former airplane engine mechanic too.

707-429-5009

Comment

Working...
      X